What is Offset/Digital Printing Lapel Pin? We print directly your artwork design or photo onto the stainless steel with epoxy finishing. Full colour printing is suitable for complicated artwork or gradient artwork even photo.
- Most Budget/Economical Syle
- Epoxy Coating to protect the design, while providing smooth & shinny surface
- Material: Stainless Steel / Brass
Soft Enamel pins having a raised and textured look & feels. It’s the best combination of quality & affordability. Whether it’s soft enamel pins or hard enamel pins, all colors are manually filled into enamel pins, and each color can only be monochrome (solid colour). The complex colors and gradients can’t be used for enamel pins.
- Most Popular Pins
- Cheapest than Hard Enamel Pin
- Metal areas are raised & colors are recessed.
- Non-Smooth Surface with Raised Metal Line
- Plating: Gold/Silver/Black Nickle/Cooper/Dye Black
Hard Enamel Pin is added and polished flat to the same level as the metal die lines. Each colour must be baked in the oven one by one which adds to the process and cost. If you rub your thumb over a hard enamel lapel pin it will feel smooth and you will not feel the metal borders/ridges. If you like the texture and feel of this smoother pin, hard enamel will definitely be for you.
Quotation Need? / How to Make an Order?
Please email your artwork with size & quantity with below details to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Company Name:
– Contact Number:
– Artwork (PDF, AI File, PSD or JPEG) with size
– Delivery to which state of Malaysia:
*Please note that you will not get any reply if you l don’t attached the final artwork with size and quantity (with complete details) for us.